Paramount will be featured in the Pinconning Journal tomorrow with the following article:
Do You Want to Defy Gravity?
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances therapist’s ability to help patients recover faster while decreasing impact on joints. Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate low back and lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with joint replacement, lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
Call Paramount Rehabilitation Services today at 989-718-3171 to defy gravity. We are your home town place for all you physical therapy and occupational therapy needs. We offer one hour one-on-one care for all age groups.