Purchase/Private Pay Services
Paramount Supports Your Goals
Paramount Rehabilitation offers private pay Step Down, private pay Pool Use, and Anti-Gravity Treadmill access for our patients and others. Call one of our offices to schedule your appointment and to learn more about this service.
Step Down Program:
Free for the first 30 days after you are discharged from therapy.
After the first 30 days, it is $2.50 per session
Private Pay Pool Use
• When: Every Monday and Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Who: On your first visit, we will provide orientation to the pool with a physical therapy assistant pool specialist.
• Pricing: $10 per 60 minute visit or $40 per month.
• About: Please call our office at (989) 891-9800 to schedule time to use the pool. Our pool features an underwater treadmill, underwater cameras, resistance jets, and stair and chair access into the water. We have two changing facilities in the pool room where belongings can be stored during use of the pool. Pool water is kept warm at a therapeutic level ~ 94 degrees Fahrenheit. We will have an exercise book available at the side of the pool to demonstrate exercises for various body parts.
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill prices: (Each visit is 30 minutes)
1 Visit on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $10
5 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $30
10 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $50
20 Visits on AlterGAnti-Gravity Treadmill – $80
We also offer AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill memberships. Payment is automatically deducted on the first of each month. We require you purchase at least a 2-month membership.
Silver Membership – 10 visits per month – $45/per month
Gold Membership – 15 visits per month – $60/per month
Platinum Membership – 20 visits per month – $75/per month
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Physical injury or disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Work-Related Injuries
- Developmental Delays
- Cerebral Palsy
- Apraxia of Speech
- Brain Injury
- Neck & Back Pain
- Feeding Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Joint Replacement & Injuries
- Generalized Weakness
- Difficulty Walking