Purchase/Private Pay Services
Paramount Supports Your Goals
Paramount Rehabilitation offers private pay Step Down, private pay Pool Use, Boot Camp Exercise Classes, Parkinson’s LSVT BIG classes, and Anti-Gravity Treadmill access for our patients and others. Call one of our offices to schedule your appointment and to learn more about this service.
Step Down Program:
Free for the first 30 days after you are discharged from therapy.
After the first 30 days, it is $2.50 per session
Private Pay Pool Use
• When: Every Monday and Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Who: On your first visit, we will provide orientation to the pool with a physical therapy assistant pool specialist.
• Pricing: $10 per 60 minute visit or $40 per month.
• About: Please call our office at (989) 891-9800 to schedule time to use the pool. Our pool features an underwater treadmill, underwater cameras, resistance jets, and stair and chair access into the water. We have two changing facilities in the pool room where belongings can be stored during use of the pool. Pool water is kept warm at a therapeutic level ~ 94 degrees Fahrenheit. We will have an exercise book available at the side of the pool to demonstrate exercises for various body parts.
Parkinson’s LSVT BIG Classes
• When: Every Monday from 3:30-4:30 p.m. beginning on February 5, 2018.
• Who: Jennifer Valley, LPTA will be instructing these classes. In addition to being a physical therapy assistant, Jennifer is also certified in the LSVT BIG protocol.
• Pricing: Free for your first class. After the first class, pricing is $3 per class or $12 for 5 classes.
• About: No prior scheduling is needed to attend the class. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for the first class you wish to attend to fill out the waiver. LSVT BIG classes have been shown to increase amplitude of limb and body movement (Bigness) in people with Parkinson disease and has shown improvements in amplitude (trunk rotation/gait) that generalized to improved speed (upper/lower limbs), balance, and quality of life.
Fitness Boot Camp Classes
• When: Every Thursday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. beginning on February 8, 2018.
• Who: Scott Garzell, LPTA will be instructing these classes. Prior to becoming a physical therapy assistant, Scott was a certified personal trainer.
• Pricing: Free for your first class. After the first class pricing is $3 per class or $12 for 5 classes.
• About: No prior scheduling is needed to attend the class. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for the first class you wish to attend to fill out the waiver. Boot camp classes will be modified to fit the needs of a wide range of fitness levels. Whether you are looking to lose weight, increase your stamina, increase your fitness level, or have a fun time at Paramount we look forward to working with you!
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill prices: (Each visit is 30 minutes)
1 Visit on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $10
5 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $30
10 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $50
20 Visits on AlterGAnti-Gravity Treadmill – $80
We also offer AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill memberships. Payment is automatically deducted on the first of each month. We require you purchase at least a 2-month membership.
Silver Membership – 10 visits per month – $45/per month
Gold Membership – 15 visits per month – $60/per month
Platinum Membership – 20 visits per month – $75/per month
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Physical injury or disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Work-Related Injuries
- Developmental Delays
- Cerebral Palsy
- Apraxia of Speech
- Brain Injury
- Neck & Back Pain
- Feeding Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Joint Replacement & Injuries
- Generalized Weakness
- Difficulty Walking