Race for Rescue
Race begins September 15, 2018 at 1 pm. Finish Line Festivities Dinner to follow race at 6 pm at The Grand Banquet & Conference Center
All Money Raised to benefit the Good Samaritan Rescue Mission
The Amazing Race for Rescue presented by Paramount Rehabilitation Services is a fun, exciting road rally similar to The Amazing Race TV show that will raise awareness and funds for the Good Samaritan Rescue Mission. Teams of four will experience the thrill of deciphering clues and completing tasks as they make their way through Bay City, discovering the great services and products our charitable businesses offer our community. The event will end with the Finish Line Festivities where we will celebrate those businesses and teams who worked together to help the homeless right here in Bay County, award the winners of the $1000 GRAND PRIZE, eat and have a silent auction.
Team Registration is now open. Team Registration is $200 for a team of 4. The first place team will receive a $1000 prize. Team members receive a Race for Rescue t-shirt, entry into the race, and 4 tickets to the Finish Line Festivities dinner at The Grand Banquet and Conference Center.
Download Registration Form
Sponsorship opportunities available for area businesses. Sponsorship packages range in price from $300-$1000. Sponsorship is tax deductible as a donation to the Good Samaritan Rescue Mission. Sponsorship is a great way for participating teams to learn more about your business. Participants will visit your website prior to the event to learn about your business to help them solve clues throughout the race. Teams will arrive at your business and complete a challenge or task before proceeding on to the next stop.
For more information on team registration or sponsorship please contact us at email@example.com
- Click on the button to download registration form to your computer
- Print out the form
- Fill out the form using a pen
- Bring the form to the office
Submit form electronically
- Click on the button to download the registration form to your computer
- Make sure you have a copy of Adobe Reader if not click here to download
- Open the files with Adobe Reader and use your computer to fill out the form fields
- Once filled out click on the submit button
- An email window will pop up to send the form to us, firstname.lastname@example.org.