We Specialize in Neuro Therapy
At Paramount, we offer different exercises depending on the needs of each individual. We work with individuals who have sustained a brain injury due to an accident, illness or other neuromuscular disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease.
Manju Malewar, PT specializes in neurological conditions and treatments. Jenni Valley, PTA is also involved in neuro therapy, especially with those who have Parkinson’s Disease.
• Who: Jennifer Valley, LPTA and Megan Monroe, OTRL will be leading the support group along with Robert Richard. Those with Parkinson’s along with caregivers and family are welcome.
• Pricing: Free!
• About: No prior scheduling is needed to attend the support group. The group is designed to be inspiring and informative to those with Parkinson’s disease along with the caregivers and family members. Depending on the day, there could be guest speakers, videos and/or tips that make living with Parkinson’s a little bit easier. Refreshments will be provided.
- Abnormality of Gait
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cerebral Vascular Accident (Stroke)
- Cognitive Impairment
- Intention Tremor
- Lack of Coordination
- Memory Loss
- Post Tramatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Resting Tremors
- Tramatic Brain Injury (TBI)