AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
Treadmill Speeds Up Therapy Results
Our revolutionary AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries. Many of our patients appreciate how this technology eases and speeds up recovery after surgery or an injury.
At Paramount, we strongly recommend the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill for patients who struggle with low-back pain or restrictions on how much weight joints can bear. This innovative equipment is also effective for runners or athletes seeking endurance training. Like any aerobic exercise, the treadmill promotes weight loss.
How it Works:
- The treadmill uses air pressure to support up to 80% of the patient’s weight, taking it off of sensitive joints.
- While on the treadmill, large panels give therapists a clear view of lower extremities, so problems can be quickly spotted and corrected.
- The therapist can raise or lower the incline of the treadmill to promote cardiovascular exercise.
- Patients can walk forward, backward, sideways and perform leg lifts or squats without jeopardizing their safety or stressing their joints.
- The treadmill holds patients securely in place, dramatically reducing the risk of a fall during therapy and exercise.
- The AlterG Anti-Gravity treadmill is covered by insurance as part of a physical therapy treatment plan. Patients not attending physical therapy may private pay for the AlterG Anti-Gravity treadmill as follows.
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill prices: (Each visit is 30 minutes)
1 Visit on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $10
5 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $30
10 Visits on AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill – $50
20 Visits on AlterGAnti-Gravity Treadmill – $80
We also offer AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill memberships. Payment is automatically deducted on the first of each month. We require you purchase at least a 2-month membership.
Silver Membership – 10 visits per month – $45/per month
Gold Membership – 15 visits per month – $60/per month
Platinum Membership – 20 visits per month – $75/per month
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs